Wanted: Football Pich Marking Machine

JIMLCHIPIT

Inactive User
Reaction score
An Odd Request Maybe - But I Am Looking For One Of These Transfer Wheel Machines 2nd Hand, If Anyone Knows Of One Sitting Around Or Can Find One Of These Can You Let Me Know, It Is For A Kids Football Team But I Am Prepared To Pay A Reasonable Price.

yeah thanks i saw that one but it says the spray nozzle is missing, i don't know how easy it would be to find a replacement part?

yeah thanks i saw that one but it says the spray nozzle is missing, i don't know how easy it would be to find a replacement part?

Why not contact your local council and ask if they can tell you where to get a replacment nozzle

You Must Have A Different Type Of Council To Me!, My Council Is Useless, We Asked Them If They Could Mark A Pitch For Us, Sorry No Budget!, How Much Does It Really Cost When Theve Got The Equipment?

Try A Local School Sure The CareTaker Have One Explain What Its For Sure Let You Borrow It If Leave Somthing Say Give It Back When I Return The Machine

thanks for all the replies, still havn't got one, so keep an eye out!, those were a little more than we wanted to spend david but thanks for taking the time to search.

Back