Wanted: Faulty Laptops

ste03

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, i'm after any faulty laptops, if you can reply with the model number/name of the laptop in this thread and i will sort out a price and will arrange pickup from your house.

Thanks

Ste

I have a dell inspiron 910 mini, it says operating system not found. The battery light flashes constantly like its not charging but read it needs BIOS update to fix battery problems. Also some times it don't switch on maybe because of the battery.

@JTH thanks mate let me know model numbers and we should be able to sort somthing out...

@brianmullen8 thanks mate, how much do you want for it, if you pm me a price we can sort somthing out...

@janobi thanks mate, i dont usually want working laptops lol :D, i'l have a word with my mate about it and get back to you

Cheers

Ste

has your mate got a really really cheap screen for a acer travelmate 2350 as i need one someday :proud:

@spanna hi mate, yehh get us the model number and i'l let you know if i want if off you

Cheers

Ste

@a1gunner &coopsvip - thanks for the reply however that laptop is a little older than what i am after. Thanks anyway.

Regards
Ste03

@spanna hi mate, yehh get us the model number and i'l let you know if i want if off you

Cheers

Ste

Sorry mate - pulled out the laptop last night (Studio 1535), and thought I'd give it one more try before I gave up (it was turning itself off every 5 minutes use last september - tried to re-install windows but it wouldn't even stay on long enough to put windows on)

Installed Mint fine - no crashes -- ran it all night fine

Great for me, but no longer broken

has your mate got a really really cheap screen for a acer travelmate 2350 as i need one someday :proud:
whats the p/n of the screen you want for the acer travelmate 2350
i have a few screens laying around i have a aspire 1680 15.4" but im not sure if its the same will need p/n.

I have a few ThinkPad T60 items like the keyboard and mini pci-e wireless card

looking £12 for keyboard and £5 for wireless card.

Back