WANTED DLINK DIR-615D

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
After the above router, VM used to give them away, require for DDWRT and setup as a repeater bridge mode.

im sure ive got one of these somewhere. will get back to you

I have one but i was going to try and DDRT to see if it would work as a vpn router
I cant reaserch it just now as i have just broke my leg and its agony sitting at comp
i will try tablet later and see what i can dp with it if i cant do anything with you can have
I have a couple of d wire routers lying about and some other bits and pieces will get daughter to look when she is down tommorrow and see if i can sort you out with something cheers

a good cheap router is a cisco e2500 for ddwrt which i have and no longer use

i have a wr1043nd with wrt already on it? This not any good?

P.s, i could do with the cash so any offer would be considered1

thanks all for offers, the reason I prefer DLink one is the repeater bridge works like a treat, where as on other makes with ddwrt repeater bridge (or client bridge) tend to be hit and miss with packets dropping all the time. but will consider other offers ..

i have found a load of sky routers . plusnet ones and a load of VM 250 modem if any good to anybody
i have a wr1043nd with wrt already on it? This not any good?
how much you looking for it

i have found a load of sky routers . plusnet ones and a load of VM 250 modem if any good to anybody

thanks .. but you cant install ddwrt on these routers

#
make an offer, i'm on ssp so anything would be great. Not expecting anything major if that helps!

#
make an offer, i'm on ssp so anything would be great. Not expecting anything major if that helps!
mate i dont know how much they are and i cant find the price of the one you have

mate i dont know how much they are and i cant find the price of the one you have

seen on on fleabay refurbished by seller with box for 30. So i'd say 10+ postage? I have no idea. I'd probably sell my soul for less lol

ok i will give u £20 as long as im stuck trying to put vpn on you help lol

After the above router, VM used to give them away, require for DDWRT and setup as a repeater bridge mode.

do you want this dlink then J Fish if you do let me know

legs getting to sore send me your detais ands i will send it tomorrrow

money sent cheers

thanks man, will send tomorrow.

Back