Wanted: Cheap PC case and psu, DDR ram, ide hard drive.

just seen this in me inbox from Aria

Arianet Value 2800 Intel PC

Features
# Intel Celeron D336 2.8GHz
# 1GB PC2-5300 Memory
# 80GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
# 52x CD-ROM
# Intel 945GC Motherboard
# Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (SMA)
# High Definition 6 Channel 5.1 Sound
# 100 MBps LAN
# Midi Tower Chassis with 420W PSU

All for £99.95 + vat .......

Now sorted with a cooler.

Got a case and PSU from eBuyer.

Still need DDR ram.

Need a VGA monitor cable.

In fact am still interested in some other PC components for some cheap builds, socket 754 onwards or Intel P4 onwards. :thumbsup:

they take up too much space, they were nothing special amd64's and p4's mostly

also its fun destroying pc's in novel ways

they take up too much space, they were nothing special amd64's and p4's mostly

also its fun destroying pc's in novel ways

Well worth weighing the chassis in as scrap in at the moment, steel is ~£800/t. Components (mobo's, CPU+HSF, RAM etc) can all be gotten rid of via ebay.

Selling as 'untested' is not uncommon but can effect price, so is down to you as the seller. But always photograph serial numbers and/or mark parts with UV ink/paint (again take photographs) as there are some chancers about.

Well worth weighing the chassis in as scrap in at the moment, steel is ~£800/t. Components (mobo's, CPU+HSF, RAM etc) can all be gotten rid of via ebay.

Selling as 'untested' is not uncommon but can effect price, so is down to you as the seller. But always photograph serial numbers and/or mark parts with UV ink/paint (again take photographs) as there are some chancers about.

cant be fooked, its all gone in the bin

Gutted mate, old P4 and Athlon 64 is what I am messing about with at the moment, cheap as chips, can build a fairly decent PC for peanuts.

I would have made you a decent offer on your stuff mate, if you come across anything else give me a shout please.

got a compaq for sale dont know if your interested 17" flat screen mon wireless keyboard and mouse amd64 3200 200 gig hdd 1 gig ram ati radeon 256 gfx card card reader dvd rw cd rom £would like £200 like new oh it has xp on it too

got a compaq for sale dont know if your interested 17" flat screen mon wireless keyboard and mouse amd64 3200 200 gig hdd 1 gig ram ati radeon 256 gfx card card reader dvd rw cd rom £would like £200 like new oh it has xp on it too

Aorry mate, way over budget and would prefer components so I can build up myself, thanks anyway.

Firefox, many thanks for the cable, much appreciated. Cheers.

got 2 x 1gb of corsair value select memory pc 3200 for £18

Digicol is there anything you dont want.

DIGIWORLDS.gif

Got some crap lying about spare from trying to build my sister in law a PC.

Asus-A7m266 dual processor motherboard with 2x1900+ Athlons with heatsinks and fans, but the fans are knacked making it sound like a aircraft. There's also 2x256mb of ddr ram of some sort, a GF3TI500 AGP graphics card, sound blaster live card, lan card, usb2.00 card.

I would give them away bar postage if anyone wanted it, but can't untill I secure an ATX PSU to complete the old nf2 pc for my sister in law because all the above stuff was given to her for me to sort a pc for her, where I'm a working PSU short.

So to summarise my waffle...

Swap above crap for PSU, or when I secure a PSU from elsewhere I can give that crap away for free bar postage to anyone mad enough to want it.

:D

Back