waiting for time

philphyphil

Inactive User
Reaction score
as anybody heard of a dbox saying waiting for time
when unplugged it loses all chanels and says this
please help
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

ive had a simular thing with mine. Switched it off then later on switched back on and it displays waiting for time/channel not avaliable.
Tried reflashing the service files no joy, even tried letting the box scan, but it found a few transponders but no channels.

Whats going on here then?

Waiting for time is usually associated with buggered tuners; but can also mean your signal strength is too low....

Older images will generally work better with weaker tuners (but god knows why!)

i found this problem on one of my boxes and since i flashed it with a boxcracker image i have had no problems at all

thanks guys i have only used sportster will try boxcracker and let you know
where can i get a tuner from ? anyone know

hi mate you tried a boxcracker image yet if so did it work for you if not hopefully the new tuner works for you they are pretty easy to fit give us feedback on how you got on

im going to try boxcracker this week if that doesnt work will prob try the tuner
let you all know later on in week

:ASSFLASH: : gun : : gun :

philphyphil said:
im going to try boxcracker this week if that doesnt work will prob try the tuner
let you all know later on in week
:ASSFLASH: : gun : : gun :
still doing same even after flashing think this box is f---ed

Try using a different service and bouqet file. I had the same problem. changed the services and voila... don`t ask me why or how... but it worked. try and get a hold of someones in your area that has been self scanned.

Back