waiting for time update

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
as you all know for some time i have been having the dreaded "waiting for time "on one of my boxes and have tried various things suggested to me by a lot of people and i would like to thank all of you who contributed one way or another this is what its all about here on this forum the co-operation of all yous has been out of this world and i thank you i tried taken out tuner and replacing it (didnt work)checked the board from top to bottom and from left to right and vice versa (didnt work)i had a problem with the sleep timer and gav12345 made up a fix for this (which worked)and after a while i thought well if works for that i wonder if it will work for this problem lo and behold it did and i went round fixing my mates (4 in all)but it was short lived after a while they all stopped working again so when gav brought out his new image i was putting it on for my m8 and as i was there i decided to put it on the box with "waiting for time"and believe it or not its been working ever since have had it on all the time non stop so far so good will keep running until it stops if i have to so again a big thanx to you all am not clever enough to do images or to update things or do fancy things that a lot of yous can do but i appreciate everything yous guys that can do this a lot but i hope i am putting something back into the forum one way or another as i am picking little things and can help a few ppl so guys i bow to yous well done :emotions1 :emotions1

How's it going

got the dreaded 'waiting for time' and the black screen when it finds time, can you tell me what image of gavs has sorted your problem,

Cheers

leahyt8 said:
How's it going

got the dreaded 'waiting for time' and the black screen when it finds time, can you tell me what image of gavs has sorted your problem,

Cheers
hi m8 just pm you ok let me know how you get on

tried that as well, still the same, but sound was slightly clearer!!

cheers for the tips anyway
any more?

Back