waiting for time update !!!!

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
for those of yous who have helped me in the past i just want to keep yous informed of how i am getting on with this "waiting for time "problem.
took out tuner and replaced it with one of mine that i know was working reflashed it with every image going changed ucodes evrything still "waiting for time"checked every resistor i could find done scans got channles still "waiting for time" took the tuner back out and put it back into the box it came out if and it worked first time with gav12345 image,put the original tuner that was the problem in and guess what ...........yes you got it "waiting for time" i have had tuners in and out and back and forth and still get the same result.........by the way am still not given up lol it seems to get channels so there must be something somewhere else that am missing lol am still going to keep trying just keeping yous up to date cheers :Cheers:

notanotherone said:
for those of yous who have helped me in the past i just want to keep yous informed of how i am getting on with this "waiting for time "problem.
took out tuner and replaced it with one of mine that i know was working reflashed it with every image going changed ucodes evrything still "waiting for time"checked every resistor i could find done scans got channles still "waiting for time" took the tuner back out and put it back into the box it came out if and it worked first time with gav12345 image,put the original tuner that was the problem in and guess what ...........yes you got it "waiting for time" i have had tuners in and out and back and forth and still get the same result.........by the way am still not given up lol it seems to get channels so there must be something somewhere else that am missing lol am still going to keep trying just keeping yous up to date cheers :Cheers:

Hi mate,

are you sure if the box has sufficent memory ? Some boxes have been known to have less memory. Other then that I'm not sure what else to do apart from testing each individual part on a known working box.

de_deej

de deej yes mate checked the memory its fine as i said i aint giving up am gonna get this licked if its the last thing i do lol

Back