An Off Duty Fireman WITH AIRFIELD EXPERIENCE

To Assist With Test Flights Of Avro Vulcan XH558

On

Tuesday 6th May

If You Can Help Or Know Somebody That Can Help Please Call

0116 247 8145 or 07967973244 ASAP

To Arrange Timings

http://www.tvoc.co.uk/

I hope you're succesful finding someone m8. I saw one of these babies close up recently at the Newark Air Museum. Awesome! :eek:

l hope u get someone l know u lads have put your hearts and souls into getting this far

I remember seeing one of these at Woodford Air Show about 20yrs ago.

They were awesome to see and the noise they generated was unbelievable!

Hope you find someone to help.

These used to fly from waddington near where i live, when i was a kid, still heard nothing similar to this day, hope you manage to get the person you need

I lived in Lincoln for many years, you will no doubt remember the night the squadron took off for the falklands campaign? I can remember the whole house shaking, used to go to the waddo shows regularly, they lost a little bit of appeal when the vulacn stop flying, last one I saw was at Finningley air show.

I lived in Lincoln for many years, you will no doubt remember the night the squadron took off for the falklands campaign? I can remember the whole house shaking, used to go to the waddo shows regularly, they lost a little bit of appeal when the vulacn stop flying, last one I saw was at Finningley air show.

Can remember it yes, I still live here, but there is nothing like the sound now :D

Can remember it yes, I still live here, but there is nothing like the sound now :D

Too right m8, my late father was a bus driver for the Lincolnshire road car and got caught between the traffic stop lights on the road alongside the camp during a take off, almost blew his double decker over!
Happy days

I remember being stood at edge of the road as the last one was preparing to fly out of waddo, there was people crying and such but the pure noise & heat as he fired the engines was a thing i'll never forget :proud:

Back