Vu+ Zero 4K

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking about getting this box, just a few questions 1 are they any good,2 how to tell a clone form a original . Wanting to upgrade from a zgemma box.. any thoughts are welcome. \thanx

thinking about getting this box, just a few questions 1 are they any good,2 how to tell a clone form a original . Wanting to upgrade from a zgemma box.. any thoughts are welcome. \thanx
I had 1 a couple of years ago from WOS
Didnt really have any problems with it.
Nice little box with an infra red extender so you can hide the zero away if you want.

I know @janobi had 1 for sale.

have a zero from Janobi sent it me free :) great thanx to him,but looking for a 4k box for the main room in the house.the problame with the zero is the ethernet port is dead,does not light up @ the back or connects to the router,just ordered a usb antenna to see if that works.

have a zero from Janobi sent it me free :) great thanx to him,but looking for a 4k box for the main room in the house.the problame with the zero is the ethernet port is dead,does not light up @ the back or connects to the router,just ordered a usb antenna to see if that works.
Sorry yes just seen the 4K bit :)
VU are generaly good boxes.

Back