vu ultimo cable tuner

yes im pretty sure as they were all working fine before except that they were all in the "unknown" folder, in the boquet maker there is only one birmingham entry so im using that one, just looking through all the cable channels, they are all greyed out, tuner config is ok, i ll probably try another scan, not bruteforce uk but cable6952 as thats my area..will report back with findings..

ok just an update seems like tuner issue ?...reason they are all greyed out is because i get message "service unaavilable - check tuner config"....tuner is fine and its enabled its a genuine vu plus C tuner...any ideas

Last edited:
yes im pretty sure as they were all working fine before except that they were all in the "unknown" folder, in the boquet maker there is only one birmingham entry so im using that one, just looking through all the cable channels, they are all greyed out, tuner config is ok, i ll probably try another scan, not bruteforce uk but cable6952 as thats my area..will report back with findings..

ok just an update seems like tuner issue ?...reason they are all greyed out is because i get message "service unaavilable - check tuner config"....tuner is fine and its enabled its a genuine vu plus C tuner...any ideas
Please confirm what your NET ID is.

If you are in a Pure area, use First available and it will automtically find the NetID for you. (yo still need to be on an active channel)

ive just used DBedit to delete all cable boquets and all channels are working again...its probably something to do with the boquet creator..

found these for my area birmingham

Birmingham TW/C&W 41011 643.000 6.952
Birmingham TDN 41015 499.000 6.952
Birmingham TND Trial 41022 499.000 6.952
Birmingham Trial BM01 40993 643.000 6.952
Birmingham Trial BM01 41008 643.000 6.952

Last edited:
ok just an update - abu checked out my log files area atc all was fine, it appears as the boquet maker is not finely tuned yet and doesnt work properly. it creates the relevant boquets with all the channels in them but channels dont clear....erasing the boquets, still causes the channels not to clear and a full rescan is necessary, clearing all channels first. will wait for a improved version..

Back