Vu Solo does not boot

mangy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got a Vu solo2 off a friend who said it was stuck on reboot with Vu + solo2 on lcd screen,after a bit of investigation it was a clone,so I managed to flash the box with OpenPli v2 lonrisun which I did not like so I flashed box with lonrisun v4 OpenaATV,it got stuck on tv screen loading image so I switched box off and put it back on and now the box has black picture on tv screen and nothing on lcd screen of box,I tried to reflash box with v2 OpenPli but it does not read usb anymore,I thought v2,v3,v4 was ok to try but it has stopped box from working any help on this

It may be you box does not have the v4 update to run v4 images.

Updating can be a risk as some clones not all have tuner problems after the v4 update.

I got a Vu solo2 off a friend who said it was stuck on reboot with Vu + solo2 on lcd screen,after a bit of investigation it was a clone,so I managed to flash the box with OpenPli v2 lonrisun which I did not like so I flashed box with lonrisun v4 OpenaATV,it got stuck on tv screen loading image so I switched box off and put it back on and now the box has black picture on tv screen and nothing on lcd screen of box,I tried to reflash box with v2 OpenPli but it does not read usb anymore,I thought v2,v3,v4 was ok to try but it has stopped box from working any help on this

are you sure it is a lonrisun clone?

The openpli v2 lonrisun image was the one that worked when I flash box then i did not like it and flash with lonrisun v4 openatv and it flashed ok but got stuck on tv loading so I switch box off and on snd now the box powers up but nothing happens,so i am asking is box broken

I did not know I thought from v2 you can flash v3 and v4 so is there anything i can do to recover box

Back