Vu+ Solo 2 Clone Brick fix

LHarte

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have seen that on this fourm you guys know how to fix the Vu+solo2 clone fix. I updated an image onto my receiver not knowing that it was a clone and wouldn't ye know it gets bricked and only the power button on the front lights up. Can someone please send me a video or something of how to fix it with the download? Because to me all them download files are just letters to me? haha. I have been looking for this fix for months so I really hope someone can help:) Thanks

Hi I have seen that on this fourm you guys know how to fix the Vu+solo2 clone fix. I updated an image onto my receiver not knowing that it was a clone and wouldn't ye know it gets bricked and only the power button on the front lights up. Can someone please send me a video or something of how to fix it with the download? Because to me all them download files are just letters to me? haha. I have been looking for this fix for months so I really hope someone can help:) Thanks

look here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-solo2-receivers-633/395344-vu-solo-chip-replacement.html and here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-solo2-receivers-633/395344-vu-solo-chip-replacement.html

Any chance it can be fixed without removing the chip??

No its the one and only fix..
You could contact your seller and demand a return and refund if you say you brought it as a genuine.
but if you got it on-line from china then you probably should have known it was a clone.
you could also try contacting seller and ask them to fix it by returning just motherboard or place an add here in wanted and see if any other members would be willing to do the flash chip swap for you for a small fee or someone may do it free if you supply everything plus you need to buy the chip first of all plus you can do it yourself though i do not recommend this....I have seen flashchip for sale on fleabay for £20..
good luck with it all...and dont worry its happened to lots of us.

Ye I contacted my supplier. Got half the refund back. Just ordered 5chips from china, so im hoping I can fix myself. When I do replace the chip should it boot up like new again or do I need to upload a file onto box first?

Just wondering does anyone have any knowledge on my previous question above about after replacing the chip? Thanks

Just wondering does anyone have any knowledge on my previous question above about after replacing the chip? Thanks

All the members ive read about replacing the nand flash have said there has been a image already installed on it.

Back