Vu Duo2 White light.

scooby000

New Member +
Reaction score
Hi all, ive got a vu duo2 that worked fine for the past 2 years but a couple of days ago it shutdown and now it wont start up. All i get is a white light on the front panel. Does anyone have any idea if its fixable please. Thanks.

Try this: Apply power to your receiver. wait until the white light has been on a couple of minutes, then press press the red power button on the remote. The white light on the receiver should blink and the box should boot in a couple of minutes.

Try this: Apply power to your receiver. wait until the white light has been on a couple of minutes, then press press the red power button on the remote. The white light on the receiver should blink and the box should boot in a couple of minutes.
Thanks for your reply mate. ive tried your suggestion a few times but no change. I think i might cut my losses and just bin it.

I assume that it looks as if the box is in standby.
Se if it helps if you plug off the box, and plug it in, hold the power button on the front, or from the remote control.

See if that works

Some are saying your hard drive could be corrupt, if you have one inside the box remove it and see if it boots up

Completely disconnect the box, remove all usb sticks, hdd's, lnb cables, hdmi cable etc.

Then try and power it on.

Dont bin it yet as might be more things to try or could put it up for sale saying not working as plenty of people would buy non working stuff.

If it does get to the point it's going in the bin, i'd have the front panel from it.

Back