VU+ Duo Vu duo mini red light

leegrahamlfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need help my vu duo mini is on a red light and won't even begin to try load up....what happened was that the electric went out all over our estate and box hasn't worked since

I need help my vu duo mini is on a red light and won't even begin to try load up....what happened was that the electric went out all over our estate and box hasn't worked since

So it no longer takes a reflash via USB ?

As this was a power outage just wondering of a surge has damaged the PSU. Try another.

To be honest I'm new to all this...I don't really know how to flash?

I'll try PSU

To be honest I'm new to all this...I don't really know how to flash?

I'll try PSU

1. Download the USB version of a image suitable for your clone.

2. Unrar and send the vuplus folder to your USB stick formatted to fat32.

3. Turn off the power at the back of the VU rear of the VU+ you'll find the switch near the power cable. Insert your USB stick in the front USB port.

4. Turn back on the power.

On the front display you'll see reading USB device, this takes a while then you'll see erasing then programming.

It will then tell you to remove USB and reboot. Reboot with the power switch at the back.

Ferret

1. Download the USB version of a image suitable for your clone.

2. Unrar and send the vuplus folder to your USB stick formatted to fat32.

3. Turn off the power at the back of the VU rear of the VU+ you'll find the switch near the power cable. Insert your USB stick in the front USB port.

4. Turn back on the power.

On the front display you'll see reading USB device, this takes a while then you'll see erasing then programming.

It will then tell you to remove USB and reboot. Reboot with the power switch at the back.

Ferret

I know it's an old thread but anyone searching for help with the VU+ Duo Mini- there is no display so give it 10 mins to complete the flash, it's un nerving but it does work :)

Back