VU android ?

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Using Vu zero ---
when I want to watch my iptv or moviebox i have to change to the ffirestick which is no big deal

So my question is there a box out there that does all of the above ?

Looks just what am looking for nice one only using 28e dish for ITV ect so can you have you own bouquet list like on the vu zero and record ? And so I take it you just press a button on the remote which gets you to your iptv ect

Looks just what am looking for nice one only using 28e dish for ITV ect so can you have you own bouquet list like on the vu zero and record ? And so I take it you just press a button on the remote which gets you to your iptv ect
Why not run your iptv on your Vu box i do on my xtrend and have done for years

The problem with that box is that its either running E2 or android, so if you are watching netflix while in android mode people could not watch live Via kodi etc on another TV, and your scheduled recordings would not happen

The problem with that box is that its either running E2 or android, so if you are watching netflix while in android mode people could not watch live Via kodi etc on another TV, and your scheduled recordings would not happen
Thank for the heads up not what I thought it could do will carry on with the firestick until something else comes out cheers

Back