Vrigin Central - on a Dbox?

cliveports

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any of you clever people out there know if its poss to get and control Vrigin Central from a Dbox?

Not possible mate. You can only view streams others have ordered.

Of course, I was clearly havin a blond moment! The dbox doesnt talk back to NThell so how on earth could I control it! Thanks for replying and sparking the thought!

First you need a local area where the blokes really order ppv.
If nobody order in your street there is nothing on the line.

Last edited:
You need to scan to receive them but its still of no use as you won't know what on, when its on and you are also at the mercy of the user as they have full control of the stream therefore they can forward, Rewind, Pause and stop it at their leisure.

You need to scan to receive them but its still of no use as you won't know what on, when its on and you are also at the mercy of the user as they have full control of the stream therefore they can forward, Rewind, Pause and stop it at their leisure.

do i need to turn anything on iam using commando 7.5

All I know is you have to do regular scans or enable scan sections on the service searching page.

use the dons tardis image as it picks up the VOD stream channels and displayes them as teleport+num

sounds interesting, gonna give that a try

i have done a scan and some test channels have appeared

i havent picked anything up really

i might have to jump ship cos i live on sky sports news and my 10 mbit connection is not worth £35 a month

i have done a scan and some test channels have appeared

i havent picked anything up really

i might have to jump ship cos i live on sky sports news and my 10 mbit connection is not worth £35 a month

Is Sky Sports News not on Freeview? Save you buying another ship!

Back