kook

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi folks
Looking for a good vpn
Any recommendations please

Kook

I get Norton’s free with my anti virus and not had any issues, prior to that I was paying for Nord which was good but expensive.

works for me as just have on phone and laptop

Hi folks
Looking for a good vpn
Any recommendations please

Kook
Really depending on what its for mate.
Never “EVER” would i suggest a free VPN, even for border restrictions.
(stay away from free ones)

If its just to get around footie block on IP*V i would go for “surfshark VPN”. It has unlimited connection to account.... as long as its not abused. Its available on amazons app store for fire devices. Also netflix USA clears ok on boston server for that.

Then if doing the likes of torrenting i would go for “PIA VPN”.
(private internet access)

PIA has been tested in USA courts to disclose original IP address and case fail due to PIA unable to present that information..... so PIA has proven history to keep you out of hot water. There is a business transformation going on at the moment with PIA, how that tails out remains to be seen. But what has been seen from them is they will cover your ass.
PIA is one of the most expensive out there, but as we all know...... if you pay pea-nuts you get monkeys.
Thats why i use PIA and allows you 10 connections on one account.

As river has said it's dependant upon what you wish to use it for. You can do any of what people have suggested above, or alternatively, you can get a raspberry PI, install openVPN on it, or you can then send .128-254 over TOR, or a smaller subnet, just depends on what you want to do.

PIA
Nord

Are two of the best paid ones around.

Back