vpn

if using on android try ExpressVPN use fake email after free trial clear data cache use other email etc etc

UltraSurf is under 5Mb. It's totally free and works a dream!! It's fully customisable and so easy to use. Best used with Firefox, Chrome and IE. No need to even install anything. I also have the android version on my phone, although I never need to use that as I just use my data instead. Just search for it on Play store if you do need it though. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• U1902.rar
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
how can one set up a free VPN or PAY server vpn in solo2,I need a complete guide on how to set free vpn on this boxe

there was a free vpn app put out by the guy leetv on youtube its call LTVPN. i havent tried it myself but the few reviews i have seen from the folks who give it a go were happy enough.

Sorry not free vpn related but I have nord and it is good but this last week I have been unable to get onto my bet365 account when even in UK and using UK servers.
I mailed them and they say all vpn accounts are blocked, but where not before as I got it to use abroad and it worked.

Anyone else come across this and any advise.

Sorry not free vpn related but I have nord and it is good but this last week I have been unable to get onto my bet365 account when even in UK and using UK servers.
I mailed them and they say all vpn accounts are blocked, but where not before as I got it to use abroad and it worked.

Anyone else come across this and any advise.
They are most likely banning it due to fraud. My bank bans all VPN servers when doing online transfers. My bank will let you log in and get access to account, but when you try to move money it blocks it. I know BBC had massive list of VPN servers based in UK that got blocked. Seems bookmakers are doing this now.

Back