VPN may choose their words

According to Pure it's 'fake news' pmsl:

"Olivia: Hello Client. How may I help you?
How may I assist you?

Client: hello, i'm thinking about taking up your 3 year upgrade option before, as per your recent email, 'it goes forever'!

Olivia: Yes.

Client: however, i wonder what your response is it this:
VPNs are Lying About Logs | Restore PrivacyVPNs are Lying About Logs | Restore PrivacyAnother "no logs" VPN service has been found to be keeping logs and handing this information over to authorities. Here's what you need to know.

Olivia: Okay.

Client: okay, is this report true?

Olivia: You can relax and use the internet with complete confidence knowing that we do not keep any activity logs what so ever. This means that even we don’t know which websites you visit using our service or which applications you used.

For more details, please check our Privacy Policy PureVPN’s Privacy PolicyPureVPN’s Privacy PolicyPay for your PureVPN subscription through VISA, American Express, Bitcoin, PayPal etc. Enjoy Anonymity, Security & Online Freedom, get PureVPN today!

Client: so the report is not true?

Olivia: No.

Client: ok, more food for thought, you must admit it's concerning though
a case of fake news!
i'll give my upgrade plan more consideration
thank you
bye bye

Olivia:You are welcome.
I understand your concern.
"

In some cases it could be true. I use NordVpn and here's a bit of their privacy policy:

"The NordVPN.com provides a Virtual Private Networking (VPN) service and other Internet privacy features. The NordVPN.com VPN service is offered by NordVPN.com. Privacy Policy describes how user data is treated at NordVPN.com.

Our top priority is customer data security. Operating under the jurisdiction of Panama allows us to guarantee our no logs policy, which means that your activities while using the privacy solutions created by NordVPN.com are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored or passed to any third party.

With this Privacy Policy, we want to distinguish the NordVPN.com website and the NordVPN.com security software."

Back