volume

diamondg

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have had my d box up and running for a few weeks now and all is fine but i find the volume is a lot lower than the cable box it replaced i have the volume up full on the box is this normal or am i missing something being new to all this stuff cheers

Go into settings menu/audio and set it to avs as that is the best one if you are allready on that then i am not aware of anything else you can do.

diamondg said:
i have had my d box up and running for a few weeks now and all is fine but i find the volume is a lot lower than the cable box it replaced i have the volume up full on the box is this normal or am i missing something being new to all this stuff cheers
Two things m8, have you got the volume turned up full on the Dbox and have you connected your tv to the tv outlet scart on the dbox as the volume control on the dbox only affects the output on the tv scart and not the vcr scart (nokia)

cheers lads changed from ost to avs in the audio section and it is now perfect a simple solution to my problem..........when you know how!

Back