volume problem

cosso1

Member ++
Reaction score
i have got a 2100, but i cant get the volume control to work on the remote. all the other controls work and when i press the volume buttons the light works on the remote. i have tried another remote and that works fine. is there some way of setting a remote up to a particular box or is it just faulty

hold down * and settings till the led flashes 3 times

then just type 0000 iirc and press settings again

should revert to deafult

hold down * and settings till the led flashes 3 times

then just type 0000 iirc and press settings again

should revert to deafult

i have the same problem on my pace box. but no remote volume works, tried 2 different ones and they work on other boxes. the volume menu thing comes up on the tv and i can see it go up and down but the volume dont change (loudness and quietness). was working a week ago until some pricks came to visit and dont know what they did. tried that reset thing and it dont work.

think its a pace 4001.

I know it sounds stupid but if the scart lead for the TV is in the "VCR" socket it will not change the volume....might be worth checking....

Hope this helps...

I know it sounds stupid but if the scart lead for the TV is in the "VCR" socket it will not change the volume....might be worth checking....

Hope this helps...

mate you're wonderful!!! thank you!

Lmao....no worries mate.....

I had the same problem this week with my folk's box....took me fookin ages...lol

Glad I could help...

Back