Vodka - It's horrible.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Decided to ditch the Lager and bought a bottle of Vodka for a change.

How can you Voddy drinkers say that you enjoy this?

Hardened alcoholics the lot of you I say!

:)

Try it with a orange juice. You might get called pretty boy, but you'll feel like James Bond...

I've drinking it with fresh orange juice and ice cubes.

Fooking rotten.

You might need to put a bit more orange juice in it then, i usually put quite a lot of mixer in my first one lol

red bull! or the cheaper supermarket varietys that taste the same is ideal!

Shaken or stired? Try sucking it though a cucummber and then imediatly stick your finger in your belly button and suck that

You ever tried Jim Beam with coke mate? Make a nice change from JD... Or Captain Morgan rum with coke? These 2 are my faves.

Apparently Smirnof is dirty compared to non mass produced vodka in Europe. Tried the new Green Apple Smirnof a while back and thought that was nice (with lemonade).

Morgans spice and coke with loads of ice.

tastes a little like a Black Russian

try Ginger beer and lime in your voddy

It's a liter of Smirnoff that I've got, just the plain stuff with the red label.

I'm filling half a pint glass with Vodka, 3 ice cubes then topping it up to the top with chilled orange juice.

Red Bull would have been an idea, I wish I had thought of that when I bought it.

@ Rab, Ginger beer and Lime in the glass at the same time?

Your measures are well out, lol... Try a capful of nail varnish remover, you might find that more palatable

It's a liter of Smirnoff that I've got, just the plain stuff with the red label.

I'm filling half a pint glass with Vodka, 3 ice cubes then topping it up to the top with chilled orange juice.

Red Bull would have been an idea, I wish I had thought of that when I bought it.

@ Rab, Ginger beer and Lime in the glass at the same time?

1/2 pint...you eeejit, no wonder its awful, try a bit less vodka next time.

You still won't like it, its an awful drink (imho), only people I know who drink it are, women, young people with red bull in it or people who drink loads and loads, in other words those with a problem whether they admit it or not.

Maybe an inch of vodka, then the icecubes and mixer. Try putting what you've mixed into a pint glass and filling it up with orange juice or 7up, that's far too strong!

And you don't usually drink the full bottle in one evening! ;)

Maybe an inch of vodka, then the icecubes and mixer. Try putting what you've mixed into a pint glass and filling it up with orange juice or 7up, that's far too strong!

What?!

All that'll do is have me running to the bog every 10 minutes! ;)

And you don't usually drink the full bottle in one evening! ;)

I do, doesn't everyone? :err:

1/2 pint...you eeejit, no wonder its awful, try a bit less vodka next time.

You still won't like it, its an awful drink (imho), only people I know who drink it are, women, young people with red bull in it or people who drink loads and loads, in other words those with a problem whether they admit it or not.

are you saying we've got a problem just cos we're female? :err: or cos we drink vodka? lol

The reason women drink spirits instead of beer is because beer makes you pee too much.

@ witchy, you put more mixer in the first one, you don't taste it as much after that!

get a pint of ice cubes, then half fill with vodka, a double shot of taquilla, and the rest either red bull or pepsi max

a sambuca in with it is also nice :)

are you saying we've got a problem just cos we're female? :err: or cos we drink vodka? lol

The reason women drink spirits instead of beer is because beer makes you pee too much.

If the shoe fits...:proud:

I meant people who drink loads and loads have a problem and theres women have that problem too.

rephrased@

The only people I know who drink vodka are either.

1. women (who drink spirits cos they dont want a beer belly)
2. young people who drink it with red bull
3. people with a drink problem (whether they admit it or not)

get a pint of ice cubes, then half fill with vodka, a double shot of taquilla, and the rest either red bull or pepsi max

a sambuca in with it is also nice :)

sounds like a mucky pint although you skip the redbull and pepsi... basically a shot of everything behind the bar in a pint glass, only generally drunk at stag nights tho! bloody lethal!

Back