vodafone sims

beat me to it i was gonna post this,vodafone sites really slow mind.

nemesis1975 said:
beat me to it i was gonna post this,vodafone sites really slow mind.

Your not kidding m8 really slow

Site seems to be back up now if you want to try again.

Nice one, just need T-Mobile and 3 to complete my collection hehe.

thanx m8 :)

the vodafone site is REALLY slow :(

its VERY slow lol still tryin 2 get them thanks anyway mate :)

Not working for me ill try again later or 2morrow!

anyone got far enough into the site order them yet if not just so noones dissapointed dont bother if you dont have a credit or debit card

sites quick from my side - but doesn;t show the offer for the free sims - i guess they changed/removed the offer.

Magik said:
sites quick from my side - but doesn;t show the offer for the free sims - i guess they changed/removed the offer.
same here m8 quickf for me aswell gutted ive missed them tho ive never had no free vodaphone sims before lol

IAmATeaf said:
tried yesterday and the site was dog slow, tried today and offer gone :(
me too tryed a few times last night the site went mental told me i had ordered 15 sims at -0.01 each i thought great unitl it just kept throwing errors at me.

I must have been really lucky in that case, I tried for about 15 mins last night which kept throwing up an error and it's been reported. After that I got a message to wait as the server was rebooted, tried a minute later and got my sims (no credit/debit card requested).

Looks like the offer is off today though, so appears to be similar to Virgin, the one day only offer. Sorry chaps and chapesses.

Back