Vodafone Broadband?

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone got vodafone broadband? my sky broadband is up and looking to move, I see vodafone are doing a good deal, cheaper than
anyone else, it's called "Unlimited Fibre 76" speed up to 76mbps inc phone line £24 a month for 18 months, is that a good deal and are they any good?

Anyone got vodafone broadband? my sky broadband is up and looking to move, I see vodafone are doing a good deal, cheaper than
anyone else, it's called "Unlimited Fibre 76" speed up to 76mbps inc phone line £24 a month for 18 months, is that a good deal and are they any good?

I’ve also heard they don’t block the signal when the EPL footy is on IPTV like the top 6​

My brother uses fibre Vodafone and seems to like it. He also uses iptv with it.
He got a good deal because he has a mobile contract with them.

I've been with them since Jan 2017 on the Unlimited Fibre 76 package. They started off really well but since October 2017 (still on-going) I'm getting 2-4 meg downloads. They blame BT and waiting for them to upgrade the exchange. Maybe worth checking before you sign up.

I've been with them since Jan 2017 on the Unlimited Fibre 76 package. They started off really well but since October 2017 (still on-going) I'm getting 2-4 meg downloads. They blame BT and waiting for them to upgrade the exchange. Maybe worth checking before you sign up.

Is there no way you could check with BT and see if their coming the cant? on vodafone site their saying minimum gauranteed download speed 39.81mbps if I wasn't getting that I would be kicking up feck wanting refunds. ;)

Is there no way you could check with BT and see if their coming the cant? on vodafone site their saying minimum gauranteed download speed 39.81mbps if I wasn't getting that I would be kicking up feck wanting refunds. ;)
They say it should be fixed in March. They have been good and provided full refund and backdated it to last October. I may go back to VM if its not fixed.

Back