VM2 HD Skin

@Chabs

Just for info I tried openvix again and it don't work m8 just sits there with spinner going round and round

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hi , sorry to butt in on this thread I have loaded the skin on to my dreambox when I go to epg it shows whats on now and some info about it at top , on the side it shows a brief description of whats on but no title can the box be set someway to the multi epg as in screenshot
1_0_19_1b1d_802_2_11a0000_0_0_0-1-jpg.119941

Y
Have you got Virgin EPG enabled in the EPG settings and left it on a preview channel for a couple of minutes so the EPG populates?
Yes , I never left it on a preview channel tho but it shows a description of what's on next but no title , how do you get it to show multi EPG like in screenshot above , thanks

Y

Yes , I never left it on a preview channel tho but it shows a description of what's on next but no title , how do you get it to show multi EPG like in screenshot above , thanks

I see..you mean how do you get the graphical EPG. I'm not sure on the dreambox. Do you have a EPG button on your remote ? On my edision mini remote there is a EPG button that shows the EPG in your screenshot. Or arrow down to show the multiepg.

Yes I have Virgin EPG enabled I havnt left it on a preview channel but it shows a description of what's on next but no title , how do you change all this to multi EPG as shown in screen shot above , thanks

I check in morning sorry for sending twice on mobile I get back to you tomorrow on PC thank you all

Back