VM To Bring Back Sky1 Etc... Plus HD Channels

liamrsi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know its not in stone, but was talking to a VM installer yesterday (after hiding all my boxes he he) and he said he has heard from the office that within 6 weeks, VM will have all of the sky channels back, plus by the end of april, 20 HD channels.

According to him, sky have done it for an influx of customers joining them or changing from VM, and just 1000 for a year they wouldnt have had if they didnt have the bust up, would make them an £500,000.

So therefore, the plan is to do this for 2 months like they have, get some new customers and then just before it all goes to court, they will agree a new deal with VM and tak the money from that aswell.

Like i said, this is not in stone, but the fella seemed quite believable!!

What you all think

I think that is right, always thought sky would be back... as VM has taken legal action...

The HD channels were due out anyways as tv drive customers had made a complaint that the HD box was good for nothin..

cant wait..

neither can i, got mine last night, really good on the HD preview chan!!!

Only prob i have now is the bugger drilled straight through my lights in the front room!!

Waiting for a phone call about it!

I am amazed how much these installers know (and how much we, or some of us believe them)! They must have heard it in the pub cos I can guarantee that nobody in the Installation departments within VM knows any more than any of us, pure speculation and guesswork! In my opinion of course!! :)

I am amazed how much these installers know (and how much we, or some of us believe them)! They must have heard it in the pub cos I can guarantee that nobody in the Installation departments within VM knows any more than any of us, pure speculation and guesswork! In my opinion of course!! :)

i agree with dbox on this as i spoke to vm getting a better deal from them trick ( extra tv channels and 6 pounds cheaper ) when i spoke to them they said that they were hoping to get the channel back as there was several agencies looking into the situation with them and sky but no guarantee that it will happen

Back