Routers VM hub3

mas05

Reaction score
Hey I have VM super hub 3 it's the biggest pile of poop in the world. I have pc hard wired and sky box and 2 other things Even though it's over ethernet the hub randomly kicks off the sky box and it's the same with wifi. Also when on wifi it kicks one phone off but other phones work. I'm getting a new hub delivered Friday but I'm wondering if it would be best to put it in modem mode and get a router Any advice

Sounds like a dodgy hub.
See how the new one goes before trying 3rd party router. :)

Dont know why its kicking the sky box off but recently my mother in laws phone kept getting kicked off on hers..when we went round our phones were fine.
I did a network settings reset on her phone and its been fine ever since.

Yes we done that and it's ok for a while.
Was watching Netflix on my Nvidia shield tv And it just chopped then top right shield tv popped up say no network connection so it kicked my Nvidia shield tv as well then the Amazon show every time it kicks something it will not reconnect says can't allocate ip or something like that and you have to forget the network and start again or re setup the ethernet. Sky box just says feck it I can't be bothered and won't connect now but will is I got spot on my phone.

Back