VM 4MB > 10MB Where??

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just looking on the vm website to see where my fricken 10mb is...

Been checking now since march and my area just stays TBC..

On the existing customers page it states "by summer"

Errr its summer or are you quoting an austrialian summer as that would explain...

I'm going to ring up tommoro and see if i can get a further reduction in my subscription :)

As anyone here had the upgrade?? and what you think??

_http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/existingcustomers/faster/schedule.html

i am still waitting for my 10mb update do not know why it taking so long as there have the 10mb config files all ready on there system

Try phoning the help line and ask them. Last time they upgraded my mum I had to do that.

I got mine about 10 days ago, it was just by chance that I checked to see when I was getting it and it said it was complete in Belfast, don't know how long it was saying complete and it wouldnt have kicked in until I rebooted modem. Happy its here anyway.

I was told by a friend about the uprade from 4 to 10meg. It happened last week in the North East.....Came home, switched on modem and yes it's working at 10meg :proud:

mate phoned and they assured him he would be on ten if he rebooted,,he did and still the same,phone up and got some other bullsh*t

tryed a reduction today and got no where mate,,,but noticed afterards they are doing 4 meg soon to be 10 for £16 for new customers,so i have cancelled and when they cut me of i will become new lol

Like i say ill try tommoro as i cant seem to get the indian call centre to bugde.. tbh i dont think they understand what im implying..

Is a bit bull though how it takes so long like someone said above, the config is still there.. :mad:

mine was updated about 4 weeks ago, i use du meter and it showed straight away on the graph.

Kalipo- Same here mate.
Been watching the FOR MY 10MB but still says TBC and has done for as long as I can remember........

Just looking on the vm website to see where my fricken 10mb is...

Been checking now since march and my area just stays TBC..

On the existing customers page it states "by summer"

Errr its summer or are you quoting an austrialian summer as that would explain...

erm, In the northern hemisphere summer doesn't begin until 20/21 June so its still officially spring so VM still have a few days yet to get you sorted ;)

Back