VIX Team VU+ Duo v1.0

what can i say, ive simply not had loads of time to play with it, but b`jesus what an excellant box, this image is simply stunning, fast and does exactly what it says it does, the epg is particularly excellant, i havent even scratched the surface of its setting yet but loving it, too tired to play too much now...........

chrono man your a star!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just could not get this working at first but now i have.Really happy now.I could not get it to read the CCcamfig file as i was editing and saving as a .config instead of .cfg file.now to just get it to play films from usb.

this was taken from dreambox section but works good with dreambox editor on this ,not my work just making it easier to grab

lol, i have posted the sly bouquet in main forum, didnt see it here, will leave it open in there anyways.

Have to say the box has now moved into the front room, what a cracking box and image, few bugs / annoyances i have noticed but definately a 10000% worthy replacement of sky+hd box.

few more days of usage will tell now.

chronoman, cheers for the box buddy, feedback comin your way :D

This is a great first image from the team to build from im sure in the next image most small things that are missing will be add

they are already in the process of a updated image i am hearing, the support looks class for this image

well been using it all day, despite a few small issues when first flashed other day (green screen / crash etc etc ) i have reflashed and started again , this time payign more attention, anyway been solid as a rock, got the sly bouquet on (absolute quality) timer recordings brilliant, auto timer even better (series link) fantastic image, ive played with a couple of other images, but for layout and GUI this is fantastic and i can see it will be my permanent image, even the missus likes it, which is the big test, deffo replacement for skybox, yeah a couple of bugs, minor issues, but for first release, this makes the box for me.

for those trying to decide, honestly, the box is expensive, but well worth the wonga.

just trying this image ,can you not download motorised channel settings from there server ? cant see them anywhere

There is no motorised channel settings on there server yet,

Try Catseye Enigma2 Settings file 75 East to 58 West add manually with DreamBoxEdit/DreamSet Editor

ViX 1.1 will have settings / bouqets in the addons feed ;)

Also wifi support and more.........

still very very good, hardly any problems, however i do have an issue that when i playback recorded programs, i get picture breakup, it isnt the file and it happens periodically (enough to be a problem) however a quick pause, rewind etc etc sorts it out, but it doesn come back.

its definately not the files as they can playback same spot fine, also as its on my network i can stream it to me XBMX box and it plays perfectly well

Back