Based on Official 5.2 Image

Enigma: 28.07.2010-vuplus_experimental.
Drivers: 27.08.2010.
GCC Version: 4.4.3.

Team VIX Enhancements

• VIX Bootlogos and Radio Logo.
  • VIX Team Vu_HD+ Skin.
  • VIX Team softcam manager.
  • Cron jobs fully supported - Please restart the box to get the cron daemon running!
  • AutoTimer plugin integrated into image - Create an AutoTimer (Series Link), using Blue button in Current Channel EPG info.
  • CoolTV Plugin included in image, and modified to better embed with the image.
  • CCcam Info re-written for Image.
  • CCcam Info on Second Info Bar (Written specifically for the image to improve load times).
  • Swap Manager to create/use swap files on usb/hdd.
  • Modified Rytec EPG importer to work with OE 1.6*.
  • Image patched to allow EPG data to be loaded without the need for a restart**.
  • Recorded Items list modified to move item, browse directories. Works similarly to suomipoeka plugin. Can be selected to load via the recorded items button, or from the tv button.
  • Permanent Timeshift Plugin integrated (Disabled by default, turn on via Timeshift settings).
  • Integrated AutoTimer
  • Integrated VirtualZap
  • Integrated EPG Search
  • Integrated IMDb Search

* Pre-compiled epg.dat files can also be loaded with this plugin, but the rytec epg.dats can cause problems. So far in testing, satmate epg's seem fine.
**Uses version2 of the crossepg patch, and is compatible with crossepg.

Button Mappings

• Short Red - Show current event info.
  • Long Red - Show current channel EPG info.
  • Short Green - Timers.
  • Long Green - AutoTimer Timers.
  • Short Yellow - EPG Search.
  • Long Yellow - IMDB Database.
  • Short Blue - Extensions.
  • Long Blue - Plugins Menu.
  • EPG - Opens the Cool TV EPG plugin

Known Bugs

• Motor moving image does not display - Problem with main driver, reported to VU+.
  • Front VFD display showing the play button at the end of a video unless it is stopped manually - Problem with main driver, reported to VU+.
  • ECM time on second info bar in skin is not currently shown - New version of CCcam needed for OE1.6. (libgcc_s.so fix is unstable).
  • Installing other skins will cause the box to get into an infinite loop. Only use supported skins on this image (currently Vu_HD_Plus is the only supported skin)

Screenshots

Loading Screen:
Aurora_Loading.jpg

Starting Enigma II Screen:
Aurora_Enigma2.jpg

Radio Screen:
Aurora_Radio_logo.jpg

About:
about.png

Main Menu:
main_menu.png

System Menu:
system_menu.png

Plugins Main:
plugins_main.png

Plugins Download:
plugins_download.png

Softcam:
softcam.png

Softcam Setup:
softcam_setup.png

Vu HD+ Main Menu:
vu_hd_main.png

Skin Setup:
skin_setup.png

Swap Manager:
swap_manager.png

Bouquets:
bouquets.png

Program Guide:
program_guide.png

EPG Grabber Setup:
epg_setup.png

CoolEPG:
cool_epg.png

CoolEPG Setup:
cool_epg_setup.png

AutoTimer:
autotimer.png

Download from link below.

Enjoy.

Alternative Download Link:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This is a wicked image thanks to all the team who made the VIX Team VU+ Duo v1.0 image :Clap::Clap::Clap:

I have been running this for about 24 hours now with no problems perfect epg and the new skin is clean and uncluted. It is nice to see a new team releasing images just for the Vu+ especialy after Dream elite seem to have given up again.

Glad to see a new team working on the VU+ Duo, image looks great and cant wait to give it a go.

Last edited:
thanks for this vix team and its good to see new development on this box im seriously thinking of getting one now.
the screen shots look smart and as i said its giving me a big push towards this box:Clap::Clap::Clap:.

cheers johny48

was firefox causing problem for me ,went 64 bit ie and downloaded 1st time quickly

I have only good things to say about this image. Quality...Simple and does the job great.

Very nice work this,well done to all concerned.
I missed playing about with stuff

Not long now m8!
great epg on this one i missed that for spiderbox in living room much closer to a perfect setup,picture quality as good as 9000 spider.
this is going to be one to play with but good already!

Can anyone tell me where the cc camconfig file is on this image please

you after manually install the cccam.config file m8, through dcc m8 put it in etc folder manually

looks really smart, makes me wonder if i did the right thing getting shot of mine after only a week lol

ah well

Back