VivaTV Ad Free

VivaTV-v1.2.7v[Ad-Free]

Viva TV APK is an Android application to stream media content, Viva TV is one of the most amazing apps, you will get a direct download link, features, installation process.

Searching for a good movie or TV show on the web is not an easy task. Most of the websites provide you fake and unsafe links where you end up getting a lot of annoying ads and disappointment. You can use some online streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, or Hotstar to enjoy your favorite videos without any hassle. But still, you have to pay monthly charges to do so. Here Viva TV APK provides you free movies and TV shows of different languages on a single platform.

Download VIVA TV APK Latest Version

What is Viva TV?

Viva TV APK is an online video streaming application where you can watch hundreds of movies, TV shows, and live sports events right on your smartphone for free. You can select any content from different genres, like Action, Romance, Drama, Horror, Thriller, and Sci-fi. And watch them on your smartphone, TV, or PC. Viva TV also provides you subtitles in more than 15 languages so that you can enjoy any video without any problem. It also offers Korean drama, anime, and other animation movies.

What are the Features of Viva TV?

• Viva TV provides you multiple links in different qualities from 360p to 1080p. You can choose any server according to the network speed.
  • Viva TV offers you a one-click download option. You can save the movies you like in your device and enjoy them whenever you feel free.
  • There is no need for any registration or to root your device. You can download and enjoy unlimited entertainment for free.
  • The UI of Viva TV APK is simple and easy to use. You can swipe through various catalogs and find the movies according to their names, year of release, and ratings.
  • You can also request for any movie or show from the support options, and the developer’s team will update the links within 2-3 days.
  • Supports multiple media players such as MX and VLC player. You can either play your favorite stuff in the default or any other player of your choice.
  • Viva TV won’t provide any ads during the streaming so that you don’t get interrupted while watching your favorite movies and TV shows.
  • Viva TV APK is a perfect alternative as it provides you more features and high-quality content for free. It also supports the Debrid account so that you can get all premise and high-quality services.
You can download Viva TV on your smartphone, supporting Android 4.0 or above. You can also use it in your PC(using Virtualbox or Bluestack) and smart TV(using a Firestick device). Below are the instructions to install the latest version of Viva TV APK 1.2.7v in various devices

Viva TV Screenshots

Viva TV APK
Viva TV APK
Viva TV

Attachments

• VivaTV-v1.2.7v[Ad-Free-2].rar
    15.4 MB · Views: 1
  • VivaTV-v1.2.7v[Ad-Free-3].rar
    19.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
This latest update doesn't seem to work with the 2nd gen firesticks. Worked ok on my android 6 box so they must have stopped supporting 5.1.1.

Is there any advantage to update it if it is working fine on v1.2.7 when using it as I have it running on a 4K Fire TV box, a 4K firestick and a Fire TV cube without any problems and I just cancel the bit when it asks me to update. I have it working great with Real Debrid for both movies and TV shows.

Is there any advantage to update it if it is working fine on v1.2.7 when using it as I have it running on a 4K Fire TV box, a 4K firestick and a Fire TV cube without any problems and I just cancel the bit when it asks me to update. I have it working great with Real Debrid for both movies and TV shows.
If you use Real Debrid I don't think it will make any difference, beside removing your nag box. I've just put 1.2.7 mod version back on the 2nd gen Firestick and I'm not even getting the update nag box. I think a friend is still running 1.2.5 version. :)

Updated version.

Not tried it im at work it may cure the firestick issue.

Attachments

• VivaTV-v1.2.8v[Ad-Free-3].rar
    17.2 MB · Views: 3
looks for an update & asks for tplayer nowt plays for me 4k stick
even with tplayer still wont play owt lol

Last edited:
v1.3.4

Mod Info:
Ads disabled / removed;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;