DVB - PC Cards vista skystar2 driver prob

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, ive just bought a skystar2 dvb-s and i cant get the driver to install ive tried a few but i keep getting the file is missing or corrupt the computer is recognising it as a technosat dvb-pc tvstar pci and im using vista on a amd64 system if this matters also depending on the driver i install sometimes it installs as a network adapter and othertimes as a sound,video,game controller, does anyone have any advice, thanks.

Last edited:
tbh, i'm not really suprised that there's no proper vista compatible drivers available for these cards yet. I seem to remember it took about 8 months for XP compatible ones to become available and even now MCE ones are very hit and miss !

I'd guess that you are going to have to wait at least a few months or run the card on a compatible OS !

cheers for the reply nozzer im think i might dual boot with xp then, as anyone managed to dual boot with vista and xp or am i in for a load of hassell, thanks

The bda drivers for skystar2 from the software 4.4.1 RC2 package are anounced to be vista compatible.

Last edited:
Back