Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

This story is three weeks old and has since been debunked.

Your link is to a story in the the ‘WashingtonTimes’, which is very different to the famous ‘Washington Post’. The ‘Washington Times’ was founded by Sun Myung Moon, (remember the ‘Moonies’), and is owned by The Unification Church which he founded.

It’s famous for its publication of conspiracy theories

Like influenza it's a virus crossed over from animals.
Im not debunking the above but It doesn't help when you have people who eat cat, dog, snakes, monkeys and bats.
Not only that, In the built up cities in Asia people breed a animals to slaughter in cramped conditions and airborne viruses are also a major problem.
This is known as "wet markets" were animals are slaughtered in front of the customer.
Once viruses start to enter our main stream food chain were fcuked. Corona virus is no worse than an outbreak influenza.
I've always believed the answer lies in the immune system of the likes of alligators. These have survived for millions of years living in habitats were we would have been wiped out in a few generations.
Their immune system to viruses and bacteria evolves to combat any new strains.
Scientist still believe the answer to a cancer cure lies within such animals.

Last edited:
Im not debunking the above but It doesn't help when you have people who eat cat, dog, snakes, monkeys and bats.

The bat thing has been debunked also. Chinese people in Micronesia and Brunei eat bats, but it's unusual in China nowadays.

The video that was posted online of a woman eating a bat was filmed in the island of Palau in the Western Pacific in 2016.

Bat soup eating nest that's made from waste products of bats doesn't help. Can you imagine pigeon nest soup ?. That grey white pigeon crap dribbling off the chin ?.

The "wet markets" is a huge problem that will never be irradicated, it's a way of living and something they've done since the beginning of time

I read somewhere saying experts believe that Asia has all the right ingredients for spawning new strains of flu and viruses.

That's why most diseases start in Asia, it's their eating habits crossing animal virus strains over to humans, Influenza is another cross over virus.
Corona virus is no worse than any other outbreak of a flu type virus that travels via airborne methods.
The press have made a meal out of it. Most people who get the corona virus are fine after a week or two.

That's why most diseases start in Asia, it's their eating habits crossing animal virus strains over to humans, Influenza is another cross over virus.
Corona virus is no worse than any other outbreak of a flu type virus that travels via airborne methods.
The press have made a meal out of it. Most people who get the corona virus are fine after a week or two.
Funnily enough those were my thoughts right from the start.
This puts it into perspective....
Coronavirus in Numbers...and Why We Really Shouldn't Panic

Think i read somewhere there were 82000 case reported and almost 3000 death thats enough to be concerned in my opinion.

Got first case of corona virus in Belfast yesterday.
Was running late for work this morning and called into garage for fuel, i have a bit of cough. when waiting to pay for fuel i started coughing and a few people moved away and got to pay for it quicker.
Just a wee tip for those in hurry.
👍🏼

There is a big uproar going on germany at the moment. There infecting monkeys with the virus to create a vaccine for it.
How else do people think the best/quickest way is to create vaccine before it spreads worse than it already is.
No doubt these are the typical climate change muppets that cant see reality.
They are hoping a vaccine will be released AT THE END OF YEAR!!!!
If test are “not” carried out on these animals (mostly monkeys) the death toll will go into hundreds of thousands if not millions.

I will say it again and again..... these Chinese are a disease on this planet!!!
You dont have to wait any longer than 15 years for them to spread there shite around the world and kill thousands of people due to there primitive habits.
I dont even order one now at the weekend with my beer, i would not even touch a prawn cracker from them corona corner shops.
Also i stopped drinking corona and went back to miller.

Last edited:
Corona? Is that the Mexican piss that you're supposed to drink through a slice of lemon? 🤪
Biggest mislead topic of corona beer is “not” that it has the virus.
But the REAL reason behind the lime on corona beer bottles is that in mexico you are ment to rub the lime around the top of the bottle to prevent misquotes going around bottle.
I cant help but laugh when i see people here squeeze the lime in as if its for flavouring.
😂

Biggest mislead topic of corona beer is “not” that it has the virus.
But the REAL reason behind the lime on corona beer bottles is that in mexico you are ment to rub the lime around the top of the bottle to prevent misquotes going around bottle.
I cant help but laugh when i see people here squeeze the lime in as if its for flavouring.
😂

I think you might be onto something there, lager and lime has anybody else thought of that. Maybe one for the ladies 🤔😉

Strange how Italy seems to have a large incidence.

I'm guessing that Africa and the South American countries have less detection and reporting and might have some cases.

You've hit the nail on the head, it can only put into the system stats if its detected and in some countries their simply is'nt the facility especially 3rd world countries to test.

Carry on as normal and if your at risk then only react if and when. On the subject of hygiene, I always wash my hands after every toilet visit. I'm still amazed when say I'm out how many fella's don't bother then open the door via handle leaving the loo.
The corona virus has highlighted hand hygiene once again as one way to transfer diseases.
Some years ago an old boss use to refuse to shake hands because of the transfer of germs. We use to take the mick. His reason "You don't know were they've been". It seems like he was right all along

Last edited:
Back