Virtua tennis 3 brilliant :)

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
the virtua tennis 3 is an excellent game, ive been playing it on the pc, brilliant game and the graphics are just mouthwatering (if your pc can handle graphics turned up high).

Iam trying to find out if theres an online mode for the game to play other people worldwide, is there ?? anyone know ?

i agre its a good game, ive got it on the 360, but id avoid online like the plague, theres huge lag issues where you look like your hitting a winning shot only for the ball to stick in mid air so the other guy can run across the court and hit it back to you, and the online feature is unfair, why? because if you dont play it offline you end up having to play with a standard player and someone will come on with all the unlocked secret players and whip your ass, i thought online play was supposed to be equal but no it isnt, good game but i avoid online play with it as it sucks ass. special players and super lag, no thanks.

i agre its a good game, ive got it on the 360, but id avoid online like the plague, theres huge lag issues where you look like your hitting a winning shot only for the ball to stick in mid air so the other guy can run across the court and hit it back to you, and the online feature is unfair, why? because if you dont play it offline you end up having to play with a standard player and someone will come on with all the unlocked secret players and whip your ass, i thought online play was supposed to be equal but no it isnt, good game but i avoid online play with it as it sucks ass. special players and super lag, no thanks.

but how do i get into the online part mate, what options etc do i select, can you please tell, baring in mind i have pc version too but i guess if you can go online with the same game on xbox then i should have the online option too, please advise, and thanks for your help mate :)

Back