virmin

iamrichard123

Inactive User
Reaction score
as the title says im with virmin and been very happy so fare but the time has come again to renew me package and wanted to now what offers people have got or what packages they have.i think but might be wrong my package aint too bad but am thinking of getting movie,sport package if price is right.i paid last month £45 about and got 10mb broadband,xxl tv,and basic phone line so what im asking is what are other people on and prices that virmin are giving out for movies,sports etc.any help,info from digitalworldz id like to say thank you

as the title says im with virmin and been very happy so fare but the time has come again to renew me package and wanted to now what offers people have got or what packages they have.i think but might be wrong my package aint too bad but am thinking of getting movie,sport package if price is right.i paid last month £45 about and got 10mb broadband,xxl tv,and basic phone line so what im asking is what are other people on and prices that virmin are giving out for movies,sports etc.any help,info from digitalworldz id like to say thank you

I have 10mg BB, Phone Unlimited Talk, XXL TV V+ box = £36 (included line rental)

and i thought my deal was good "eder"how does the pricing break down for that then?mine was £42.10p last month exact but still not as cheap as yours.think i need to get on to virmin asap

and i thought my deal was good "eder"how does the pricing break down for that then?mine was £42.10p last month exact but still not as cheap as yours.think i need to get on to virmin asap

this is the breakdown...

Telephone Line Rental 23 June - 22 July £11.99
Tribe 3 For £35 Saving 23 June - 22 July £-24.95
Talk Unlimited 23 June - 22 July £0.00
Free Voicemail 23 June - 22 July £0.00
T V Size: X L 23 June - 22 July £24.50
V+ HD Box 23 June - 22 July £0.00
Broadband Size: L 23 June - 22 July £25.00

the main thing there is that "tribe 3" discount...you must be with them for while to be entitled to that...but I guess if you push them hard they might that away...

what is that tribe 3 mate, been with them for ages but never really tried for anything free, think now is the time!

what is that tribe 3 mate, been with them for ages but never really tried for anything free, think now is the time!

long story short mate....

had a bill problem with them back in Feb. rang them up to cancel...after a long fight they said they would drop my price to £37 a month ... I said no thanks...the manager said "ok here is the thing min is £36.54 I can't go any lower without getting sacked" then I agreed....

looking at my bills online a week later I noticed that "tribe 3" discount ... so they charge me full price and give the discount if you know what I mean...

Unlimited talk...I think was a cock-up which worked out in my favour...when I signed up for it the guy said that Unlimited talk was free...when really cost £7.95 a month ... they tried to charge me for it I said "go thought your phone recording you will see the attendant said it would be free" so they did check that and he indeed said it would be free. so they had to honor that

Last edited:
long story short mate....

had a bill problem with them back in Feb. rang them up to cancel...after a long fight they said they would drop my price to £37 a month ... I said no thanks...the manager said "ok here is the thing min is £36.54 I can't go any lower without getting sacked" then I agreed....

looking at my bills online a week later I noticed that "tribe 3" discount ... so they charge me full price and give the discount if you know what I mean...
cracking deal you've got mate anyway, been with them like i say for years so might try and get it down abit, or get more things added, since my dreambox went off not long ago need to sort something out for the footy!

cracking deal you've got mate anyway, been with them like i say for years so might try and get it down abit, or get more things added, since my dreambox went off not long ago need to sort something out for the footy!

In my opinion they value good customer...if you never missed payment...and stuff like that...so if you say you are leaving they will lick where the sun don't shine to keep you with them...

In my opinion they value good customer...if you never missed payment...and stuff like that...so if you say you are leaving they will lick where the sun don't shine to keep you with them...
yeah i agree mate, gunna give it a go 2moro see what i can get out of them, been a customer for a fair few years now, well done for the price u got it though! ;O)

hopefully i can do the same!

yeah i agree mate, gunna give it a go 2moro see what i can get out of them, been a customer for a fair few years now, well done for the price u got it though! ;O)

hopefully i can do the same!

you've got nothing too lose mate and perhaps a lot to gain!

Have a look at the links I posted above mate... There's a few tips in there from the moneysaving forum and guide to follow and try... Most goes something like: I've been on the phone to sky, they offered me this this and this for this, that's well better than you's, what you gonna do?

Just make sure you are out of 12 month contract so they have nothing on you, and if they sound arsey and say, ok, go with Sky, see ya, just hang up and phone back to get another rep until you get a one who is willing to hangle with you...

Have a look at the links I posted above mate... There's a few tips in there from the moneysaving forum and guide to follow and try... Most goes something like: I've been on the phone to sky, they offered me this this and this for this, that's well better than you's, what you gonna do?

Just make sure you are out of 12 month contract so they have nothing on you, and if they sound arsey and say, ok, go with Sky, see ya, just hang up and phone back to get another rep until you get a one who is willing to hangle with you...
cheers mate, i'll defo have a look at them links......

I managed to get on the 'mates rate' package and get:

50mb cable
full TV (no sports/films) with V+HD box
Second normal box
all phone

.. for £52

after a year i am not sure what it will then cost

I get XXL Broadband (20mb)
XL TV (everything except movies and sport)
1 V+ Box (the hdmi PVR type)
1 normal box
Talk Unlimited

£40! apparantly its a superb deal everytime i phone up even the staff ask how i got it

just phoned to cancel one day got trhough to some boy in a north east call centre who was sound and rattled on lots of discounts and its not a yearly contract its permenant

Found me answer :)
and wow some people are getting good deals i need to give erm a ring what time do they close lol

Last edited:
Back