Virmin Media

Well got a phone call from Virgin and they are giving me now Loyalty Customer - Discount 18 months contract

I'm keeping my 100mg and landline

Your new monthly bundle cost is: £30.00*.
Your next bill will be £5.49* which includes CR £24.51 to cover your changes up until your next bill period. There is also a one-off charge of 0.00 for installation or activation.

So well happy with that saving £378

Well got a phone call from Virgin and they are giving me now Loyalty Customer - Discount 18 months contract

I'm keeping my 100mg and landline

Your new monthly bundle cost is: £30.00*.
Your next bill will be £5.49* which includes CR £24.51 to cover your changes up until your next bill period. There is also a one-off charge of 0.00 for installation or activation.
So well happy with that saving £378

That’s a decent deal as the best deal you can get for the 100mb is £24 a month for a new customers and doesn’t come with a landline but you get a £75 amazon voucher.
Also that deal ends today and can be found here
Compare Best Broadband Deals: MoneySavingExpert

Tick Tock.....wonder how late they will leave it to call if at all.....4 days to go.....

Tick Tock.....wonder how late they will leave it to call if at all.....4 days to go.....

In my experience they don’t leave it that long mate, I would ring them and ask them what deal they can offer, even if it’s rubbish and you refuse, it could prompt retentions to ring you but I doubt it.
They start at 8am so I’ve found it best to ring just after especially tomorrow (Saturday).

The deal I have got after 5 calls to them, giving the my 30 day notice and them making mistakes twice up to now! Is
100MB BB
Land line in eve +we calls
I have a virgin sim only mobile 5GB data unlimited calls and texts – they have included this in the deal for £34.00 month 18 month contract.

In my experience they don’t leave it that long mate, I would ring them and ask them what deal they can offer, even if it’s rubbish and you refuse, it could prompt retentions to ring you but I doubt it.
They start at 8am so I’ve found it best to ring just after especially tomorrow (Saturday).

The deal I have got after 5 calls to them, giving the my 30 day notice and them making mistakes twice up to now! Is
100MB BB
Land line in eve +we calls
I have a virgin sim only mobile 5GB data unlimited calls and texts – they have included this in the deal for £34.00 month 18 month contract.
😂😂😂😂😂

Just done that .....and best they can do is.........

£6.50pm more than what I'm on now.........

Mrs sighed up then I gave my notice. Mrs contract starts the day after my contract ends.

For £11 more i have anytime phone and basic channels as well, should have pushed harder mate.

For £11 more i have anytime phone and basic channels as well, should have pushed harder mate.

It would have been a waist of money for us as we wouldn’t of used any of them.

Reactions: gez
I'm assuming I/She can pick start date?...i.e I finish then she starts next day....so there's no overlap at address.

I'm assuming I/She can pick start date?...i.e I finish then she starts next day....so there's no overlap at address.

Yes my contract ends on the Saturday but my wife’s equipment doesn’t arrive till the Monday. So I will be without Internet for one day on the Sunday. Your equipment will be delivered the next working day after the existing contract ends. I’ve just been on lucky that my contract ends on the Saturday.

I'm just amazed they don't link it all up to 1 address.

I told them over the phone what I was going to do. But they wouldn’t give me the deal that they give new customers so I’ve had to resort to cancelling and the Mrs subscribing as a new customer. 🙄

Back