Virmin Media

That doesn't sound cost effective, £25 for 50Mb. What are the prices on the faster BB packages?

Your new package now includes:
Broadband: M50 Fibre Broadband
We've removed:
Broadband: M100 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Telephone Line Rental - Free Voicemail - Talk Weekends

Still on 100mb but probs drop to 50mb tomorrow

Your new package now includes:
Broadband: M50 Fibre Broadband
We've removed:
Broadband: M100 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Telephone Line Rental - Free Voicemail - Talk Weekends
Still on 100mb but probs drop to 50mb tomorrow

What's the difference to 100Mb @spud1966?

First 6 months free
then £44 a month

£35 setup fee applies* no setup fee
(18 month contract applies)

New customer

First 6 months free
then £44 a month

£35 setup fee applies* no setup fee
(18 month contract applies)

New customer

£44 a month is outrageous for 100Mb. I'm paying over the odds at £53 for 350Mb.

it's for 12 months no contract and £44 after so will see how it goes

Yes true i sold my 4 vcrs and offered 20 free tapes with each,had to dump the tapes as no one wanted them and that was this year,still got 62 other items to shift.

I had an 8 track player in me car then put it in me truck, i know it's not thè same but it was Brill, best thing since sliced bread.

I had an 8 track player in me car then put it in me truck, i know it's not thè same but it was Brill, best thing since sliced bread.

My dad has a box of 8-track tapes, stuff like Moody Blues. Didn't get rid of them but installed the player in each new van he got.

This is why I'm a hoarder...

I wonder if you could get a family member to sign up as a new customer at your address even if they don’t live there. 🤔

@avid, what about bank account details for direct debit, plus when you have problems they want to speak to account holder, if you pretend to be that person won't that count as fraud.

@avid, what about bank account details for direct debit, plus when you have problems they want to speak to account holder, if you pretend to be that person won't that count as fraud.

You can tell I have just woke up😂🙄😵😳

Reactions: gez
Back