Virmin Media

Tamarc

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody got any good deals from VM recently..? I got a deal not sure it was the best i could have got but saving a little and got more...so happy enough

Anybody got any good deals from VM recently..? I got a deal not sure it was the best i could have got but saving a little and got more...so happy enough
Last month i got my 100mb broadband, telephone with free weekend calls and basic tv for £36 a month.
It was going to be £61 when my offer ran out in July. Took almost 3 hours to get through to the retentions team tho 🤔

Another quick question about Vm and other isp's,prior to me phoning virmin today i had a VM tab in all my browsers,as at this moment every vm tab has disappeared from every tab..do they have the ability to do that ?

im still loads of pounds above that,but i have just about full everthing..lol

im still loads of pounds above that,but i have just about full everthing..lol
I have never plugged a phone in or used my tv box in 3 years. But if you threaten to cancel the phone and tv they will bring the price down, and what im paying now is cheaper than there £37 a month 50mb broadband.
Im not sure about the tab issue, i wouldnt of thought they could close tabs in your browser though.

i never would have thought that either,but there you have it,not touched a thing since i came off the phone,and not a single VM tab in any browser
Im now on the 1gb service as of thursday with top tv/movies /sport inc Premier sport 3 x v6 boxes wi-fi extender....£122

Wild horses and Mad DW members could not keep me away from the VM forums ...lol
I would do it mate and demand an apology.
You may even get a further discount.

Virgin are a joke..no cashback after I took out m200 package in Nov 2019. Keep saying I broke terms n conditions, which i hsvnt and they giving no explanation as to what t&cs

im gonna do it first thing in the morning m8,the girl who took my call was 100% but she didnt cut of the call when she spoke to her team leader or whatever he likes to be called,but his mouth was way loud enough for my lad to record every word where he dissed me and the girl hosting the call,pretty damned disgusting language to say the least

Im also sure he bullied her into only letting me get 122,even though she originally offered 108

I just signed up using my wife’s name as a new customer. The deal was 18 month contract 100meg no phone for £24 month and also get a £75 Amazon gift voucher. My deal ends in September. The deal I have just got end on the 13th August. It was on the Martin Lewis website

Virgin are a joke..no cashback after I took out m200 package in Nov 2019. Keep saying I broke terms n conditions, which i hsvnt and they giving no explanation as to what t&cs
i will deffo get them to explain all the t&c's now cheers @johhneyBravo

oops soz about the link ..it is Cider/gin/voddy tuesday...lol

oops soz about the link ..it is Cider/gin/voddy tuesday...lol
Sounds like a good night....all that booze and tv channels.
We could turn it into a DW night at yours 🤣

Back