Virginity repair jobs

hgee

Inactive User
Reaction score
It is reported that virginity reconstruction is on the increase by muslim women who having lost their virginity prior to meeting the guy they wish to marry,have now got a problem with him and his family finding out that she is no longer intacto, and so it is claimed could lead even to being cast out by the family., possible worse things. I couldnt care less..except
that this is being done on the NHS and paid for by the tax payer, and it beggars believe that some well paid idiot actually sanctions these payments for subterfuge surgery, which means the NHS is taking part in a little con trick
to convince the guy that no one has been there before. The NHS says that the operations are only carried out for physical and
psychological health. Well they would say that. This is another example of bending over backwards for other peoples cultures.. ...The intending bride should pay for her own repair since she broke it. And if there is such horror waiting for her if she is not a virgin... she should find another guy that doesnt expect perfection.... it will be a very lucky guy to find a virgin....considering we have the highest rate of teenage births in europe. The NHS should not be paying for this nonsense..especially when they say they cant afford drugs for cancer patients.

I was just wondering if circumcisions are offered on the NHS ?

I agree with the reader comments of the article. Just as there is a fixed penalty and points for reckless drivers, these people should pay for it themselves.

It's most probably going to be across asian communities, not just muslims as asians tend to hold firm to cultural values.

The thought of having to pay for it yourself should be a deterrent for those happy-go-lucky attitude girls who will probably eyeing up this waste of taxpayers money to flaunt the "rules" they are supposedly following (in terms of religion/culture).

If there are any kind of health reasons then I would agree it would be right for the NHS to pay. But the NHS is conned by "psychological issues" as a cause of not paying for the operation

It's the same as if you want a sex change. The NHS would pay for it because of the same "psychological" reasons

I've even heard of women getting breast enlargements using the same argument

It's just madness

fecking NHS is trying to kill itself!! FFS.

but i agree with all the comments on this thread, absolute joke, but hey ho nothings gonna change.

If there 'virginity' was so important to them for religeous reasons maybe they should not have dropped there knickers earlier on in there life?

Back