virgin

scott rich

Inactive User
Reaction score
well iv just signed up with virgin media...... let the good time roll... only bad thing have to wait a month for it to get installed.......: colors1
: colors1 : colors1 : colors1

what have you signed up for m8..?... tv? broadband?

I looked at the VIP package for £85 which seemed to be good value, only thing I didn't want was telephone with them as caller ID wasn't available in my area.
After much debating I stuck with just broadband which I've had for around 4 months, its a 10MB service and is by far the best I've had to date. Much better than my previous ADSL connection.

I looked at the VIP package for £85 which seemed to be good value, only thing I didn't want was telephone with them as caller ID wasn't available in my area.
After much debating I stuck with just broadband which I've had for around 4 months, its a 10MB service and is by far the best I've had to date. Much better than my previous ADSL connection.

What do you get for £85.. Richard Branson making tea for you and changing channels on you dbox2... lol

well iv just signed up with virgin media...... let the good time roll... only bad thing have to wait a month for it to get installed.......:

nice one mate.. well done !! this is a decision that you wouldnt regret for the life of the contract. Best broadband, very helpful staff (I got a golden number for my telephone). Subscribed to the VIP package which is great.. and HD ready box works a treat. : colors1 : colors1

What do you get for £85.. Richard Branson making tea for you and changing channels on you dbox2... lol

Not quite......

* Free Sky Sports and Movies
* TV Size: XL
* V+ HD set-top box
* Additional V set-top box
* Broadband Size: XL (highest speedm currently 10Mb)
* Phone Size: XL (free local and national calls 24/7)
* Talk International (cheaper international calls)
* Talk Mobile (cheaper mobile calls)

Plus with Virgin, if you just order broadband, split the cable and stick a dbox2 or a dreambox on it and you'll get the full tv package too.

Internet and tv are in the same coax feed. ;)

And the broadband is unlimited, unlike Tiscali and BT.

Plus with Virgin, if you just order broadband, split the cable and stick a dbox2 or a dreambox on it and you'll get the full tv package too.

Funny you should say that........ ;)

Do a little reading around m8. We are all here to help you set up your dreambox or dbox ;)

I've actually gone for a Eurovox Max but wondering if I've made the right decision. It seems there's a lack of true widescreen and I've a feeling that's going to bother me a little. Still, I'll see early next week :)

30 pounds doesnt sound bad,.... but 85 smackers a month.............u must be out of ur mind!!! u cant wanna watch baywatch on tv.......... play cs (no comments on the choice of game or tv programme :p) and wanna phone ur granny in aussie land at the same time..... i mean u dont need all 3 to keep u entertained... surely.

i think with 85 pounds extra a month i could afford insurance on an mr2 :)
or treat ma self to 2 reasonable/ 1 wicked holiday a year !!!!

Actually Broadband is now subject to fair usage policy heard that on the radio this weekend in a virgin advert :(

Also they have been setting 10 Mbit users who download a lot to 5 Mbit at peak times. Loads about it but I dont mind I went back to M package at turn of year but I'm still getting 4 Mbit speed :D

Sounds like fair usage to me lol!

Back