virgin w1nkers

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
used to be 2meg a while ago for £18 then they started offering new customers it for £10 so i thought i will have some of that which i got,anyway decided after a few months to go to 4 meg and asked for a deal on that,got it for £17 so i thought,phoned up and complained and they said hte next 3 months would be billed at 12.50 which it was and after that it would go back to £17 ,,,,,,went to the normal £25 the feckers,so on the phone before told em all this and they said the deal i had only lasted for 3 months(never said this earlier)and they couldnt do me a deal anymore as they where not doing them from now on,,,,,then they turn round and say i could have the same broadband and phoneline for £22.50 wtf,,,,,,,

told em to stick the lot where the sun dont shine and may be cancelling two mobiles after

whats the chances of them budging and phoning me back lol :proud:

If they dont budge then just sign back up as a new customer under the wifes name

yes may just do that,they are offering new customers 4 meg,soon be 10 for £16 for 12 months and the coonts wont budge and give it me for £17 like agreed months before

yes may just do that,they are offering new customers 4 meg,soon be 10 for £16 for 12 months and the coonts wont budge and give it me for £17 like agreed months before

As long as you give the impression you really dont care about changing to another provider they will do there best to keep you, it also helps if you can quote them some other price a real one as they look, and be nice to them it's pointless shouting at them and make sure you say goodbye first..

I was paying £9.99 for 2 meg (for 6 months) but after 2 months my bill went to £21.99, i got straight on the phone and told them i want to cancel and going to the tiscali deal (even thoug i wasnt) they kept blabbering on about how it says UPTO 8 meg bla bla bla, in the end they appoligised, offered me 1 month free and £9.99 for a year :)

i remember when they first started broadband, it was 64k with a sufboard 3100, and i was the first in my area to have it, they then upgraded it to 500k odd but i never receieved a bill for over 18 months (being a broadband customer only), they never cought onto that 1 lol.

i had similar prob with the last bill and rang them. They gonna credit the money back on next bill so they say! Will wait and see.

I got a bill for £70 i have broadband phone and box of them.I told them that i don't use the box only when i have the kids as i went to sky when they lost sky one.As i told them that i was leaving them they transfered me to customer relations he said that they would let me have the box for free just basic channels and give me the phone and broadband for £26.50.The deal on the phone was free calls through the day and night,25% discount to mobiles and 10 meg broadband.I thought it was a good deal until i spent 2 days on the phone with them saying i am still running on 4 megs.Then they told me it has not rolled out in my area(Salford).I asked when this will happen they could not tell me.So i told them to take the whole lot out.My disconnect notice is 3rd next month.I am hoping they will contact me to come to some arrangement (more discount) lol

it really is amazing anything works on virgin at all! it really is a great big shambles!!

im fed up with speaking to indians who have no idea what im trying to tell them when i call virgin either!

Back