Virgin Uk Cable Picons shd.transparent-white-nopadding

Use auto bouquets and change net id to your area that's the best way

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

you need to use recent releases of Openpli 4.0 or OpenATV 4.0,

OpenATV 4.0 is which i would recommend for dreambox, as it contains autobouquet maker, and gets epg without you needing to do anything till next day 6am, Openpli 4.0 you need to go into EPG settings and enable for virgin ,

i see there is OpenATV 4.0 and Openpli 4.0 for clone DM800HD

Thanks for this info. I have tried Smirnoffs DM800 backup image (Excellent). I would like to have a play with an image that has/allows AutobouquetsMaker [ABM] (as opposed to Lraizer's Autobouquets [AB]). It sounds like I should give OpenATV 4.0 a try.

I have a DM800HD clone (Smirnoff's Pielord image) SSL84b (though the box seems to revert to SSL76C whenever I do something silly). And I am happy with browser or dreamup flashing process.
My questions are:
1. Is there a link to a specific version of OpenATV 4.0/4.1 that will work on DM800HD clone please? (pm would be fine). I have tried wandering OpenATV site and cannot see 4.0 nor can I confirm they will work with my clone.
2. Can someone confirm that OpenATV 4.0 onwards have ABM and not AB. I want to be able to update/Edit the EPG source file rather than rely on third party updating.
3. Can someone tell the explicit process to follow eg Browser flash OpenATV then Dreamup flash SSL84d then browser flash OpenATV again. etc

In passing, I remain somewhat confused by talk of :
SSL84b-->SSL84d and
Differerence between OE1.6 and OE2.0
Relevance of driver dates within an image
So what is the relevance of these with respect to my ancient DM800HD clone? ie can I/should I update something in order to be able to use the latest images?

So many questions, so little time!

All information welcome.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for this info. I have tried Smirnoffs DM800 backup image (Excellent). I would like to have a play with an image that has/allows AutobouquetsMaker [ABM] (as opposed to Lraizer's Autobouquets [AB]). It sounds like I should give OpenATV 4.0 a try.

I have a DM800HD clone (Smirnoff's Pielord image) SSL84b (though the box seems to revert to SSL76C whenever I do something silly). And I am happy with browser or dreamup flashing process.
My questions are:
1. Is there a link to a specific version of OpenATV 4.0/4.1 that will work on DM800HD clone please? (pm would be fine). I have tried wandering OpenATV site and cannot see 4.0 nor can I confirm they will work with my clone.
2. Can someone confirm that OpenATV 4.0 onwards have ABM and not AB. I want to be able to update/Edit the EPG source file rather than rely on third party updating.
3. Can someone tell the explicit process to follow eg Browser flash OpenATV then Dreamup flash SSL84d then browser flash OpenATV again. etc

In passing, I remain somewhat confused by talk of :
SSL84b-->SSL84d and
Differerence between OE1.6 and OE2.0
Relevance of driver dates within an image
So what is the relevance of these with respect to my ancient DM800HD clone? ie can I/should I update something in order to be able to use the latest images?

So many questions, so little time!

All information welcome.
Thanks in advance

Go hear dreamoem i use the top 1 and pick your image, unzip to pc, then power of the dm and power back on while you press and hold power botton, u will see stop and an ip address on display, put that ip in ur pc browser and search, a page will come up go to botton and upgrade filmwear, a search box will appear find ur file add then flash

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, here is Picons for Cable taken from sat from picons shd.transparent-white-nopadding , some channels missing or forgot to add if someone can make picons for them same layout would be great thanks

190 - Drama
198 - youtube
204 - Netflix
700 - TIDDLERS TV
286 - GINX
829 - NDTV Good Times

thanks
is there the picons for ss3,4,f1HD

Just wanted to say that the majority of these picons work for me down south in the Reading area :)

Last edited:
HI All
I downloaded the rar file containing picsons from start of this thread and installed in the HDD in the /picon folder. and most of them have appeared. however i have quite a few missing (maybe this is due to being in a different region to the person who created them??) is there anyway to download/update the picons? (bit like RATS for satellite) or somewhere i can access a upto date picon list
thanks

Back