Virgin TV GO

Thanks for the replies Sky Cinema works fine, I might Apps 2 fire the sky sport app over to the stick that's how I got the VTVGO working again, it is down in Device Management as a Tablet / Phone AFTT.

I've used Bluestacks for spoofing PC to look like android phone. It worked for me on Virgin TV Go, Sky mobile and Nowtv apps.

Hi my virgin tv go as gone of it was a old version i have tried to apps to fire its not downloaded as anybody got link i can put in Downloader.
Thanks in advance. new version 5.0.4.7417

uninstall your old one first on your firestick then try again to install it

If you have the link for it send me it my PM and will upload it so you can get it from downloader

Found it and has come back clean with VirusTotal

Last edited:
Hi i have done that i tried app2 fire the new version but will not install tried using downloader and it says parsing. One thing i not sure of is do leave Debugging on or off when using apps 2 fire. Thanks

turn them both on debug and unknown ect

If you have downloader installed go to the app and allow permissions

Like that and install unknown apps on

Attachments

• 20231026_203626.jpg
    20231026_203626.jpg
    863.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231026_203707.jpg
    20231026_203707.jpg
    990.8 KB · Views: 6
to use downloader , search for the app on your firestick

Just installed it onto my firecube and works

Hi did not work tried various links tried your number problem was Parsing error and parsing package they downloaded but could not install. On the picture for Downloader where is storage allowed . Thanks

go to settings , applications , manage installed applications , select downloader , click onto permissions select allow , click onto the center button your remote to change it

Last edited:
If you have the APK downloaded just run downloader again as you have now set to allow , select files option on downloader and click onto the virgin tv go and install

Its Virgin TV Go which works great on my F/stick but he updated is package to include sky sport and films now BT Sport .Sky sport news , Sky sport mix and Sky cinema are great on the stick. but the main Sky sports channel is asking to download Sky sports app which is inpossible on a stick so i am hoping Virgin can sort it out.
If this is a privet one looking back at your older posts you will have to contact your supplier but if your username and password still working uninstall the old one first on your firestick ect

Last edited:
Hi i can't find permissions allowed on Downloader or storage my version of downloader is 1.4.3 and my F/s is version 5.2.9.5. i deleted vtg last night about 3 different apps over parsing. So today i downloaded yours again with the number you gave me and it won't install over parsing.
I looked all over the stick for permissions and storage can't find it; is a 2nd gen f/ stick not a lite no problem before with downloads.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back