Virgin Trials New TV Equipment

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
We're recruiting trialists to help us test new services and equipment. You may already know that trialists in Ashford, Folkestone and Dover have already helped us develop our 50Mbps broadband pilot service and now there's more...

In 2008 we need more trialists!

It's going to be a busy year, we have a lot of technology we want to test and where better than in Kent? Here's the first trial:-

Next Generation Television

We can't say too much at the moment but the project will involve a new Set Top Box. Your existing Broadband and TV services won't be affected at all, so you can run everything at the same time - if you want to!

The TV trial will be a self install. This means we will send you the equipment and instructions so that you can install it yourself. At least you don't need to wait in for an engineer!

Remember that these are trials, you don't pay anything and there may be a few bumps along the way. So, please be prepared for that. However, we will have a dedicated Internet forum where you can share your problems and experiences!

Once you have registered, you should receive a confirmation email from us. Please ensure that emails from vmpilot.net and virginmedia.co.uk can get through your spam filters!

http://www.vmpilot.net/trials/

Interesting read m8 thanks for posting this.
up north to .

Cheers

Xenafan

i would have applied if it woz my area.

well if i can help in any way i would ,but thanks for the info will keep a look out for it.
mapman.

p.s . thanks davidh

love how they ask are you prepared for glitches due to it being a trial, so whats there excuse with the current setup?

Back