Virgin to talk talk

tonygibson

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI folks need help, i have just moved from virgin to talk talk can i connect my zgemma box to it there is no hard wire to the talk talk router and cant find a video on it . any help welcome thanks

Talk Talk are not a cable company they just provide broadband. Through the broadband they provide some TV channels via IPTV but this is totally different than cable TV and your box cannot work in the same way

Talk Talk are not a cable company they just provide broadband. Through the broadband they provide some TV channels via IPTV but this is totally different than cable TV and your box cannot work in the same way

I think what he is trying to say is there are no LAN ports in the router so he cant hard wire his zgemma to it by an ethernet cable.

My talktalk router had 2 lan ports. Ive never known a router that hasnt.

I think what he is trying to say is there are no LAN ports in the router so he cant hard wire his zgemma to it by an ethernet cable.

My talktalk router had 2 lan ports. Ive never known a router that hasnt.

I have never seen a router with no lan ports which is why I replied the way I did

article-2648627-1EA1823D00000578-282_306x362.jpg

very strange? my sister has a older box and had 4 on the back i think?

The OP registered in 2010 and has made 1 post so I guess we will never know

I think your missing the bigger issue here...

@[U]tonygibson[/U] my deepest condolences for moving from the shower of shite that Virgin Media is to amazingly a much worse company. Anyway, I am sure your personal details will soon be doing the rounds in the usual places. Don't loose too much sleep over it.

Back