virgin rom11 unlocked cards

The cc keep an eye on fleabay mate so it could be a bit dodgy buying genuine virgin cards They are the property of virgin

These are just normal rom11 look at the pic. I think he just means they are virgins as in untouched, once you program it then it will lose its virginity lol nothing to do with Virgin Media.

I think your missing the point here ,He may well supply you with the cards but as virgin own the cards it is illegal to sell or buy them . A trader on ebay is at the moment "helping police with their enquiries" so if he keeps reckords it could be a bit iffy

Sorry bally posted at the same time I see what you mean "Not virgin Media" thats ok then guys just dont go buying any of the ccs stuff

Yeah its best to ask the seller a question and settle out of ebay. You can sometimes also haggle the price down too, as he wont have to pay ebay fees for your sale.

Sorry bally posted at the same time I see what you mean "Not virgin Media" thats ok then guys just dont go buying any of the ccs stuff

Its kool, I think if anyone does by any of these from ebay just do as mentioned in the other posts and ask to do private deal out of ebay...

personally i think this thread should be removed or at least the link, we know the ccs monitor forums and this is asking for an ebay seller to get dropped in the shite!

a quick point - never leave feedback for cable related transactions on egay and ask the seller if they would be so kind as not to leave feedback for you.

Last edited:
personally i think this thread should be removed or at least the link, we know the ccs monitor forums and this is asking for an ebay seller to get dropped in the shite!

I suspect the cc's monitor ebay even close than they monitor the forums !

After all, we on the forums only have discussions about technical aspects of the cable system. The people on ebay are actually selling dodgy equipment for illegal hacking purposes !

I think if any1 buys off this guy to be really careful how do we all no that its not ntl selling them to catch people who use these cards to mod boxes?????

we here at digital worldz do no condole stealling or modding boxes for illegal use its experimenttal only not to actual condole illegal activities !!!!!!!

I think if any1 buys off this guy to be really careful how do we all no that its not ntl selling them to catch people who use these cards to mod boxes?????

we here at digital worldz do no condole stealling or modding boxes for illegal use its experimenttal only not to actual condole illegal activities !!!!!!!

Would'nt that be entrapment?if they really want to the cc could end free tv quickly.

hi all ive had cards from him and he is fast a sending them and there fun 4 cards

I have orderd cards from this guy and they came next day, they are rom11 mosc's not fun4 card i dont think he deals with anything other that rom11 and to be honest if you buy from him you are safe cos the cc wont be botherd about you buying a few cards they will worry about him selling and also they cant sell them to catch you as that would be intrapment and they wouldnt have a leg to stand on so i say hes rellyable and if you need cards he can do outside ebay there is an msn in his listing that you can get him on to make an order outside fleabay...

I say go for it....

Dont think there is a law in this country against entrapment.
If that was the case you wouldnt have undercover hookers being picked up by punters and being charged. as for this dude he has been recomended on a few forums. im sure he was busted before was he not?

Back