VIRGIN Moving to Nagra 3 in England?

There is a page on the Virgin media website about the new cards coming out. Seems like then end for us then lol. Will anyone try and hack this new encryption, and if they do will we need a new type of box to watch it on? I see people have mentioned the old Pace boxes, does this mean they will still be able to get all the channels?

it is the old game of wait and see if or when they do summit then it is a game of wait and see wot the top lads do

it's nice to see some real information coming out - if ROM180 actually IS nagra 3.

it'll be interesting to see how quick they roll it out - it's bound to make a lot of older boxes fall over, maybe they'll do it in stages so the hopeless VM tech support line doesn't go into meltdown, they fcuk it right up and loads of people decide to leave

i for one agree its suck it and see guys if it happens it happens there are other revenue's to look at if the worst comes to the worst i for one will be willing to sacrifice my new encryption card as / when it comes for the purpose of testing/cracking

virmin will not be doing this fast imo it will be a trickle feed as mentioned b4 as not to cripple the helplines and question people will be asking/activating of the cards it seems its going to be costly for them too

lets wait and see

hi guys
it real and it will be there soon, virgin on nagra 3.
hopefully we will crack it again.

Hi,

I heard n3 was cracked many moons ago anyway. So worse case is we just need to buy new boxes.:Fish:

Hi,

I heard n3 was cracked many moons ago anyway. So worse case is we just need to buy new boxes.:Fish:

No thats best case scenario.

Its not hacked, and very likely will remain so for a long time.

Well according to ‘my mate’ Virmin found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and are using it to fund the N3 change over....

Can I just ask which end of the rainbow the pot of gold is at?

just to let u all no hackers and programers are workin on the cards so please dont pannic

just to let u all no hackers and programers are workin on the cards so please dont pannic
hahahaha you have got more chance of wining a trip to the moon than getting yer chs back

Yea, I've seen it to ... but not had anything from NTL ... i think it's an old message as most card went out abt 6 weeks ago.

HI all, is this the end of urovoxbox days as we knew them, just got my red smart card in post today, bit reluctant to change box over but only a matter of time suppose.Whats the general position on the change over, is it the final countdown or is there hope!!
Ciao baby

from when new card arrives, 4 to 6 weeks max.

No fix or hack unless u class card sharing with 1 or 2 boxes with ethernet ports which haven't been proven as a long lasting solution.

Thanks manovscience, I have a mate of a mate ( you know the one!!) who has a urovoxbox (same look box I am told) that is linked with dish and receives all types of channels is this a freelance software clone thing or possible future alternative?Wonder if youve come across these. Looking into this in more detail with tact this week, will post result. Ciao for now

North West London gone N3. Eurovox box dont work anymore only get Sky Movies HD.

Back