Virgin media

scott-ayling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I was on the 3 for £30 with xl tv but this months bill friggin £68 phoned up to query they said im nom longer on 3 for £30 as i have xl tv 3 for £30 only has L tv now and my 12 months up but i never got told it was only for 12 months and never got any notice to say my bill was goin up so my bills went up and extra £9 a month now plus i had charges for a partial month.Im seriously thinkin of gettin rid of cable and goin for this new free sat i hardly watch any thing decent with my dodgy box anyway plus will give me excuse to go to the pub to watch the footy rather than watchin in the house.

if your gonna get rid of it do it, dont alter your package as if you alter it then in their clause your agreeing to another 12 months contract.

This happens everytime you alter a package with them,

Or alternatively you can just give them a months notice, and tell them to stick all three or just the TV and keep the broadband and phone. they will try to get you to stay with some lame offer but as was said above they will get you with another 12 Month contract!

Phone and tell them you want out as previously stated, they will put you through to some dept and they will offer discounts, when i said i wanted out of my tv subs when i had all three they ended up asking why i said i was financially screwed and they offered free tv for 6 months and also a discounted broadband and phone rate.

i agree i had the same problem and phoned them to cancel as i was strapped for cash and they gave me tv xl broadband and phone plus they chucked in a mobile on a 12 month contract for free and am still paying only £35.

just mention sky and they s~~t themselves and try to kiss your a~s

i was in the same position. i told em to stuff em selves. then they gave me all 3 for £20/mnth 12 month contract. ..its worth testing them even if you don't want to stay with em

Back