Virgin media section ......

Virgin Media section please ........

• Total voters

commanderlee

Inactive User
Reaction score
Was just browsing forums and notice there no virgin media section .... i am a virgin media installer and i would love to help out with any enquiries and problem solving ... Hope i can help your community grow and help out many thanks ......

Was just browsing forums and notice there no virgin media section .... i am a virgin media installer and i would love to help out with any enquiries and problem solving ... Hope i can help your community grow and help out many thanks ......

Thanks @commanderlee but we'd end up with too many sections if we broke it down to individual providers :).

We might have had that at some time, it's been so long I can't remember. Every so often we reorganise the forum to try to make it neater.

We look forward to your input though, lots of members, including me, are VM customers. Mine's working fine at the moment :).

whats the standard cable you use.

Back