virgin media and ntl

eurohawk

Member +
Reaction score
hi recently i have tried to help guys with ntl and tit2 there seems to be a poblem with virgin and ntl images i,m tw so cant say for sure.

can any one help or are they just using bad images, they say there boxes were working ok till updated with virgin firmware thanks

hi m8 i have a friend with the same problem.the box has updated to the new virginmedia software and has lost all his channels

we havnt upgraded and cant get the opos or tit 2 to work on pure, in leicestershire or north northants

Are you using an image made with the correct tiers and information for those tiers? Or just a public image?

Hi mate When we had the virgin update NTL in COVENTRY West mids one of my mate's box (pace 4001) had the same problem. We tried Tit2 and funcard (which works fine with other boxes) still no joy. We checked his Bk/ird with p&p and nothing has changed. Dates and images are correct aswell. All he gets is fta and ch5 only. So it seems like some of these boxes are not compatible with the virgin software. mp101216

Back